<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/431011419739125316?origin\x3dhttp://crankybrat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, 11 June 2009
You can wait , so can I . Oh , triple the agony .

I realised I accumulated a lot of tags . Heh .

Tag replies yo ;

11 Jun 09, 01:03
JiaJiaa !: oh , wawa . What you say is so true, in your You can say the
sweetest of things , yet forget them the next moment .'s post
wanlin : Hah , yeah . Totally sucks so much man .

11 Jun 09, 00:43
Jotham: Hey MuXin here, link me.
wanlin : Yo ! Alright-y . (:

10 Jun 09, 16:08
Joey: Hello! tagged, and stay happy always((:
wanlin : Hello ! Thanks and alright ! (: You too eh .
(:


10 Jun 09, 09:29
zixinnn: Geography rocks ):
wanlin : Oh , I'd rather History . Heh .

10 Jun 09, 04:20
Aaron: Hellos :] hmm.. Bo link me wor u good. hahas XD
wanlin : Hello ! (: Oh ! Heh , sorry luh . My links very long
never update le . :x


9 Jun 09, 22:58
JiaJiaa !: *♥
9 Jun 09, 22:58
JiaJiaa !: hello wawa ! tagged . Luvs ☻
wanlin : Hello JaJa ! Thanks . wo ye hen ai ni ! (L)

9 Jun 09, 20:57
pekqiongdan.: AND I ONLY HAVE 2! INCLUDING THE ONE I STOLE FROM TAY!
hahhahahhaa.
wanlin : HAHAHAHAH , oh too bad ! (: Wah , pathetic eh you , Heh .
:x


8 Jun 09, 00:59
your 'adopted' brother: dont be pissed lil one! how dare -.- speak that of
yoU! now -.- be buried in hatred, drown in agony and burn in regret! haha!
wanlin : Oh , hahah ! Thanks yo ! I won't . (:

5 Jun 09, 23:31
ann: oi oi oi ! i was here eh ! come and see the blog post jieying said
about ! hahar !
wanlin : Wah , nothing to see le luh . :x

5 Jun 09, 15:34
-.-: ur a liar u urself. u have no rights to say u hate liars as u r hatin
ur self
wanlin : Oh , okay . I am sorry and I repent for my sins
.


5 Jun 09, 00:08
rinna<3wanlin-qinaide: heyhey , cheer up ;D stay strong girl !
wanlin : Hello ! Hah , thanks yo . (:

4 Jun 09, 20:29
yufei: hi..
wanlin : Oh hi hi hi ! (: Heh . :x

4 Jun 09, 17:47
GekHooi: Haha Loveeee ya toooo. (:
wanlin : (: I love you more , heh !

4 Jun 09, 00:14
JIAJIA: ♥
4 Jun 09, 00:04
JIAJIA: heyhey , stay strong oh . Luvs. Cheerup
wanlin : Thanks . (: Loves too ! (L)

3 Jun 09, 23:18
luwei: learn from the mistake and dont go back to commit it again
lor=)american breakfast coming!=)
wanlin : Yeah man ! My long awaited American Breakfast . :x Heh !
Oh , okay . (:


2 Jun 09, 23:13
wanzi: come on la. geog very easy to score one. use common sense and
bull**** and you can pass. hahaha. simple.
wanlin : I don't even like Geog . Oh who cares about it anyway luh
.


1 Jun 09, 21:56
JIAJIA: aiyoh , no luh . You look cute
wanlin : Replied on blog , i think . :x

1 Jun 09, 19:25
chuanyi: ehh. ur link all gt prob de leh. Th link u put all gt ur url
infront of th linked blogs. -.-
wanlin : Oh , i know . But I'm lazy to go make it . Heh .
:x


1 Jun 09, 07:45
Yolanda: wanlin really rocks . can love everything except geog .
wanlin : Hah ! Thank you thank you ! (: Yolanda rocks more
.


30 May 09, 03:14
american breakfast coupon: hi
wanlin : Hah ! Hi .

29 May 09, 20:57
ZiiliaSeah: LOL LOL LOLZ . p-thetic cy . LOL . (but maybe she meant her own
cary-beary) .
wanlin : Yes ! I meant my own ! Hah ! How pathetic , tsktsk .
:x


29 May 09, 20:49
etien (:: tagged ,
wanlin : Hi , thanks . (:

29 May 09, 16:23
chuanyi: wa? Ur carey-beary..? Why all my thing become others? lol.
nehmind.
wanlin : Oh I meant my own luh ! Heh , I still have your
carey-beary in my hands okay . Heh . (:


27 May 09, 09:49
neeeeeeeeki: rare tag . teeheehee, i luv wanlin. idiot. HELLO
wanlin : Yo ! Yeah , and I was right there with you to witness it .
Hah .


26 May 09, 20:04
epeng: hi.... and tagged!:)
wanlin : Oh hi ! And thanks . (:

26 May 09, 20:03
etien <3: hello , daily tag
wanlin : Hah , thanks yo . Hello . (:

26 May 09, 17:32
Elmira: (:
wanlin : (: Right back at you .

25 May 09, 21:44
JIAJIA: hello wawa , its ok . Cheerup (: , me luvs you.
wanlin : Hello JaJa ! (: Oh , thanks . wo ai ni too !
(L)


25 May 09, 18:54
etien: tagged <3
wanlin : Thanks . (:

24 May 09, 23:03
wanzi: i look ugly there! haha!
wanlin : Oh too bad . Who ask you don't take more pictures with me
. :x


24 May 09, 21:08
your adopted brother: hey there lil girl, im actually here. once that lil
sister of mine, always that lil sister. =) you have my love. =)
wanlin : Aww , touched . :x

24 May 09, 20:42
- Becca .: YOYO . =]]]] Viewed and Tagged ! <3
wanlin : Yo ! (: Thanks . (:

24 May 09, 19:00
YINGTAO♥舞: hello
wanlin : Hi . (:

24 May 09, 16:56
gelasiachew: wanlinnnnnnnnnnnnnn ! (:
wanlin : Gelasiaaaaaaaaaaaa! (: Hah . I love my honaye
.


24 May 09, 15:47
Yolanda: hi hi hi . hello hello hello . yo yo yo .
wanlinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . ROCKS . :B
wanlin : Hi hi hi . Hello hello hello . Yo yo yo , Yolanda ! Hah !
That somehow had a link . Hah ! You rock more ! (L)


21 May 09, 20:24
Joey: Hey ya! tmr got dance! loved!(:
wanlin : Hah ! Yeah ! Greatly loved . (:

20 May 09, 19:03
Aaron: LOL sec 2 so good got camp :[ siansian...
wanlin : Oh don't be jealous . Hah ! (:

19 May 09, 18:55
Aaron: hello. link-ed u liao. anw saturday nvr go church? hahas. was
crapping. anyways taqqed.
wanlin : Oh thanks . Yeah . I think ot was because of dance
outing ? Heh . Thanks . (:


18 May 09, 22:24
JIAJIA: oh , thankyou WAWA ! :B
wanlin : Oh you're welcome ? (I don't recall what you are thanking
me for . Heh . :x)



Done ! (:
That wasn't alot . Oh so sad .
Hah .

10th June 2009

East coast-ed with lovely people . (:
JieYing , ZiXin , JingWei , Ann , Keith , EugeneC. , Davin , NicholasT. , MuXin , LiYuan .
I think that's all .
Sorry if I missed anyone out , brain malfunctioning oh . :x
Mac-ed there , didn't eat , just dranked .
* I was biting my straw . *
They scolded me for biting my straw . ):
Finished eating , left that place .
Wanted to double bike with ZiXin , but didn't in the end .
* She steers like WOW ! *
Heh , ended up biking myself .
Had tons of fun .
I like the way I flew and landed , heh ! :x
I seriously thought it was so cool okay !
Nothing much , took photos .
* I want a DSLR ! *
Left the place , boarded the bus .
Oh it was ultra cold inside okay ! , plus we were in it for so long .
It almost seemed as if the whole second deck was ours .
Heh , that's so cool .
* Nick tried to change in the bus , Hah ! *
Played alot , fooled around .
Ended up going to Queenstown/way .
Heh , I still don't know which is it until now . Oh .
Everyone else except for me and JingWei ate .
I just didn't feel like it .
Lef tthat place , again .
* In a 198 bus . *
Oh , memories flooded back at that moment . Hah .
I sympathise with JieYing .
Nick and JingWei remembered , while that dumbo Eugene couldn't .
Yet he could remember Nick buying shoes from there . Hah .
It doesn't matter already anyway .
Reached a place they could stop at .
I could actually just continue the ride all the way home , but
* JieYing pulled me off the bus . *
On the way , Ann was in a way , desperately trying to find out Nick's chinese name . Hah .
* Zhen Ding Long *
Then JieYing asked what was ** chinese name .
I knew so I answered , ended up kana disiao-ed by her . -.-
But seriously , I think that person's chinese name quite cool .
Gives me the *I-will-be-a-successful-kind-of-guy* feeling . Hah .
They left , I left . We went separate ways .
Home-d .
Text-ed .
* I can't live without texting . *
Oh , the end . (:

lowwanlin . (:

*But between now and then , till I see you again . I'll be loving you , Love Me . *
Now I have triple the agony . Oh I can't choose between the three of you .
Wo bu shi hua xin , zhi shi xia bu ding jue ding .
I guess I'll just give all focus and attention to God . You can wait .

Labels:


what is love without you







Yours Truly.

Lowwanlin, finally fourteen.
ShuqunPSFuhuaSecondary.
ChineseDancer and proud of it.
First Gold-With-Honours FYI.
Science & Photography.
Geek, not.
I love my Heavenly Father!
I love my spastic sister!

Spectrum.

Orange-love . Green-craze . Gold-ious . White-ilicious . Purple-mania . Red-hot . HotPink-O-Rama . Silver-ish .
Black is so last five seasons ago.

Disseminate.


Gone with the wind.

LoveofGod ;
Adina . Ann . Esther . EugeneChan . Gabriel . JieYing . JingWei . LuWei . Mavis . MuXin . Warren . XunXiang . ZiXin .

PassionforDance ;
DanceBlog . GekHooi . Gelasia . HaiSong . Jermine . JiaJia . JingYong . Joey . PeiQi . QiongDan . VivianNg . WeiYi . XuanHui . Yolanda . Ziilia .

Two-Eye-Three ;
Two-Eye-Three . ChuanYi . Elmira . E-Peng . JasmineWong . JiaLing . MinShi . Niki . PeiPei . Ragnild . ShiYu . Wendy .

Dearests ;
Aaron . Jocelyn . WanZi .

Acknowledges.

Designer & Editer of Codes . Base Codes . Image Hosting . Fonts . Images .