Tuesday, 9 June 2009
You can say the sweetest of things , yet forget them the next moment .I was looking through all the conversations I had with a particular someone .
I realised how people don't mean what they say through text or msn .
You never know if they really mean it or not .
Like for that person I mentioned , well , that person never really did whatever that was promised to me .
That person never meant anything said .
Looking through all those conversations we had , I felt that I missed that person a lot .
It has been so long since we last talked .
I believe that even if we had the chance to talk now , I wouldn't know what to say .
Time can lengthen the distance between two people .
But time can never erase such feelings this strong .
I don't know how I'm feeling now (other than missing those days) .
I also saw a conversatino between me and another person .
On wishing we were all just robots or cavemans from the stoneage .
So we wouldn't have to worry about anything , care about everything .
We need not have to face the tortures of love .
Life would have been so much better . (Especially without Geography)
So carefree , so wonderful .
I guess I wish my life was like that now .
Oh , heck .
lowwanlin .
I really wish I could time travel back to those days when we could talk about anything , everything .
Then I would wish I could read minds , to know what were you thinking .
I really miss those days . And more importantly , I really miss you , alot . If you ever read this and know that I'm talking about you , please please please . Come back .