Wednesday, 3 June 2009
我爱我的老公!
Heh , inside thing . (:
Oh man , it rocks to have a sister .
Thank you sister , wo ai ni !
Something a little more meaningful . (:
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."
-William Shakespeare
I am a daughter .
I am a sister .
I am a student .
I am a christian .
I am a dancer .
I am a member of COSBT .
I am so many things .
Yet most importantly ,
I am God's little princess .
Oh how much this makes me happy .
Cause I know no matter what I go through , I will always have Him with me .
I will always feel secured .

Another inside thing . (
(Wanted to quote a verse yet can't find it . -.- )
Oh who cares !
I love it enough just the way it is . (:
lowwanlin .
You never fulfilled your promise , Liar .
Labels: I hate liars .