Monday, 19 January 2009
hmmmm,
met jieying, charmainebay and maya today.
studiedstudiedstudied.
finally completed mothertongue.
it's death sentence man.
talked alot to jieying.
but silly me,
only now did i understand what she(not jieying) meant all these while.
i finally reallly grasp the meaning.
and i choose to say yes.
i choose to obey.
i will do it no matter what.
obvious enough I don't want you to be reading these right? :]
i know it will not be easy.but i will do it,and i can do it.Lord,I just pray that even through this time,You'll still be there to guide me by.I pray that even if I still have any feeling left for him after this one month,You would still be my top priority.That even if we can go out, message blahblahblah,I pray Lord that in everything I do,I would look out for my actions and words.That I would not mislead him again.Or myself fo rthe matter of fact.Lord, I know even through my times of trouble and need,You will be there to light my way,to bring me back onto the right track when i go the wrong way.Lord,You're forever still the best. iloveloveloveloveyou, Daddy. :]