Friday, 15 August 2008
WELCOME TO ALL EARTHLINGS AND ALIENS.
tag replies. freaking irritated now.
Jonas Ng: what world are you speaking in?Gab: yes, it did. and obvioulsy! you always were acting TARD uhhs! ahahahs!:]Nerraw: yeah, thanks ehhs?:] oh, and, will link you up soon.:]chuanyi: YES, I DID. SO WHAT?! I NEVER ONCE MENTIONED NAMES. WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE THE ONE IF YOUR DARHLING LITTLE FRIENDS DID NOT TAG IT OUT LOUD IN MY BEAUTIFUL TAGBOARD. SO, LITERAALY. IT'S NOT MY FAULT. AND I WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT IM IN THE WRONG, CAUSE I KNOW IM NOT.Shi Min: hahahs, umms, okay.:]teddy bear: yes! i know it's nice uhhs! super loves this skin.:]Elmira: youre welcome. and thanks for yours too.:]JIEYING [x: ying, thanks ehhs. im super freaking irritated now. cant wait for tomorrow night!:]♥ QIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIONGDAN: it may be mean to put the word COLOURBLIND, but i never once mentioned who it was until you, the brilliant, magnificant person, told the whole world that person i mentioned is chuanyi. so, literally, youre the one telling people that HE is the colourblind person.♥ QIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIONGDAN: and, i find the way you put your words VERY VERY irritating too. so are you mean?:) and, the word interference never once crossed my mind. but thanks for bringing it up anyway. thanks for tagging.:)wendy: wendy, you just announced to the wholr world that TAYCHUANYI is the colourblind person. like i replied in qiongdan's tagg, i never once mentioned names. and, quit being a hypocrite. it's VERY, VERY. VERY, SUPER, irritating. thankyouverymuch. xiexiehenduo.:)ZiiliaSeah [: what is thatAIYOOOOOH suppose to mean?PEIPEI: indirectly, it's okay. not really your fault luhhs. you two mis-communicated. that's all. i dont blame you for it. thanks for trying to help anyway. but i think it's best to be sorted out between the two of us. thanks ehhs.:]that's all of it.
TO ALL EARTHLING AND ALIENS WHO COME HERE.WHEN I SAID FOR THOSE COLOURBLIND PEOPLE WHO CANT SEE MY NEW SKIN, I NEVER ONCE MENTIONED ANY NAME. NOT ONE AT ALL. SO TO ALL PEOPLE WHO TAGGED ABOUT IT. FIRSTLY, THANKS FOR YOUR TAGGS. SECONDLY, YOU ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ANNOUNCED TO THE WHOLE WORLD WHO I WAS REFERING TO, WHEN NO ONE WOULD HAVE KNOWN. SO, YOU CAN CONGRATULATE YOURSELF FOR BLABBING OUT HIS BIGBIG SECRET, which is so not a secret anymore.__and her GREAT name is WANLIN .♥