YES!! NIKI AND DAN, I TOTALLY AGREE THAT DR TAN IS A SALIVA-SPITTING, SHORT-TONGUED, FAT, STUPID, SELF-PRAISE, SO ON AND SO FORTH, KIND OF GUY!! HE LIKE USED THE WHOLE BUNCH OF PAPERS AND HIT MY HEAD WHEN I WAS TRYING TO ASK TWEETYBIRD FOR A PIECE OF TISSUE LARHHS!! AND THE TISSUE IS FOR DOING THE BRUSH THINGTHING, THAT'S WHAT HE CALLED TO DO LORHHS!! LAMESHYT.
next. as usual, alot of funny things happened today, but only can remember some. like, ZII.DAN.LIN.DY. made a rule that if anyone laughed with sound, we would have to strip. okay, we don't mean literally, just for fun. xDD then DY was the one who laughed first, but stupid DAN bias one, only hear my voice. xDD of course, no one stripped, cause there were three guys in the class that time-JAVIER, JIAHAO and JIANYOU.
andand, DAN and DY left first, ZII and I stayed for quite long. then JIANYOU and JIAHAO also left first, then leave poor JAVIER to pack up everything. seriously, when JAVIER giggle, HE'S SO CUTE!! i mean those pure kind of cute. xDD
then ZII and I left before JAVIER, so we said BYEBYE to him, cause very poor thing marhhs, stay in class alone then no one accompany him. ME: waitwait. can you say BYE to me just to entertain me? **silence** ME: hello? i'm talking to you? can you entertain me and just say BYE? **silence** ME: ENTERTAIN ME AND SAY BYE LARHHS!! **silence** when ZII and I left, ME: he don't want to entertain me, GRRRR. ZII: he also don't want to entertain me.
okay, i know that it doesn't seem funny here, but it is if you were there to see. the QUADRAPLES just kept laughing, and laughing. i will so miss DY if she transfer. ah-DY!! DON'T TRANSFER, STAY WITH US!! =((
laughing and laughing.... LIN. ....these will remain as memories of DY.... xDD
what is love without you
Yours Truly.
Lowwanlin, finally fourteen. ShuqunPSFuhuaSecondary. ChineseDancer and proud of it.
First Gold-With-Honours FYI. Science & Photography. Geek, not. I love my Heavenly Father! I love my spastic sister!
Spectrum.
Orange-love . Green-craze .
Gold-ious . White-ilicious .
Purple-mania . Red-hot . HotPink-O-Rama .
Silver-ish . Black is so last five seasons ago.