<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/431011419739125316?origin\x3dhttp://crankybrat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, 26 October 2007
HEY PEOPLE!! hmm. let's see what i did today. =))

hmm. i. i. i. AH! i went to VANESSA's house to go gym-ing.!! =)) can you believe it?! i went to the GYM to EXCERSISE. actually. yeah la. can imagine la. HAHA. CRAP!. =)) anyway. I TOOK ZI-LIAN PICTURES!! as usual la. HAHA. you see you see.
okayy. not very nice. but. it's ME! with the trackmill thingy or whateve you call it la. =)) BUT. most importantly! it has ME in it!! =))



HAHA. i know you can't see what i'm doing. but i'm actually lifting a 1kg weight with one hand. TIRING leh! to smile at the camera and carry weight!! HAHA. but it's only 1kg la. WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT!! i'm only doing that for the photo's sake!! =)) NEXT!

okayy. so. i know my shorts is short. if not. why do they call it SHORTS!! okayy. but. that's my previous PE shorts for my school that i've been wearing since PRIMARY ONE!! i am still the same slim!! =)) i just grew TALLER. that's why it's shorter!! =)) YAY! I'M TALL! as i've always said. =))


hmm. what about this one?? i think. yeah. JUNZE. you're right. I AM GILA. at least GILA enough to zi-lian in a GYM which is like totally can be seen by everyone from the outside. -.- HEY! but. THAT'S WHO I AM! don't stop me yea. HAHA. =)) okayy. afirmative. i'm CRAZY. -.-

okayy. see the mirror behind?? there's a reflection of ME!! isn't that GREAT?! two of MEs in a photo!! i should do that more often! WOOTS!! I LOVE ME!! =)) YAY ME! no. wait. I LOVE DADDY! YAY DADDY!! =)) x333

what is love without you







Yours Truly.

Lowwanlin, finally fourteen.
ShuqunPSFuhuaSecondary.
ChineseDancer and proud of it.
First Gold-With-Honours FYI.
Science & Photography.
Geek, not.
I love my Heavenly Father!
I love my spastic sister!

Spectrum.

Orange-love . Green-craze . Gold-ious . White-ilicious . Purple-mania . Red-hot . HotPink-O-Rama . Silver-ish .
Black is so last five seasons ago.

Disseminate.


Gone with the wind.

LoveofGod ;
Adina . Ann . Esther . EugeneChan . Gabriel . JieYing . JingWei . LuWei . Mavis . MuXin . Warren . XunXiang . ZiXin .

PassionforDance ;
DanceBlog . GekHooi . Gelasia . HaiSong . Jermine . JiaJia . JingYong . Joey . PeiQi . QiongDan . VivianNg . WeiYi . XuanHui . Yolanda . Ziilia .

Two-Eye-Three ;
Two-Eye-Three . ChuanYi . Elmira . E-Peng . JasmineWong . JiaLing . MinShi . Niki . PeiPei . Ragnild . ShiYu . Wendy .

Dearests ;
Aaron . Jocelyn . WanZi .

Acknowledges.

Designer & Editer of Codes . Base Codes . Image Hosting . Fonts . Images .