Wednesday, 24 October 2007
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! why is that. when things just got better. you do it again. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! why must you continue haunting me with all your words of poison?!?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO INSULT ME LIKE THAT!! at least not OPENLY! I HAVE MY LIMIT TO PATIENCE TOO YOU KNOW! and. I CAN'T ATKE IT ANYMORE!! can you just SHUT YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! i wanna SCREAM OUT MY COLOURFUL WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAIT. relax.relax. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T RELAX!!!!! i'm having a hard time now. and what? i still have to put on this mask that says i'm still the cheerful little girl who jumps around and go crazy?!?! why can't i just throw tantrum!! my xiao jie pi qi?!?! WHY MUST I PUT ON THIS ACT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?!?! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE SENSE THAT I'M TIRED AND SICK OF THIS?!?!?! DOESN'T ANYONE CARE?!?!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! like the previous previous post. let me calm down first. maybe tomorrow. haix. you shall wait. and so shall i. i gotta. I HAVE NO CHOICE!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HATED. I'M TIRED!.
wAnliIn. x/333