<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/431011419739125316?origin\x3dhttp://crankybrat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, 25 April 2007
Hmm.. HIS love for me is never-ending.. So is my love for HIM.. Our love will last for eternity.. 'Till I meet HIM.. I will have faith that HE will never leave me.. Faith is to believe in something you do not see.. And that is exactly what I'm doing.. HE is the reason I live.. Without him, I will have to suffer.. But with HIM, HE will cast out all fear away with HIS perfect love for me! Never will I doubt HIM nor blame HIM for anything that goes wrong in my life.. HIS blood is flowing through me.. HE is always with me.. HE has never left me.. Even if I do not see HIM, I will still choose to believe HIM.. Cause HIS presence is always with me.. Only until now, then I see how perfect HE is.. HE is my FIRST LOVE, my FIRST BREATHE, my FIRST JOY.. HE will forever be my FIRST LOVE, HE lives in me and the World can never take the joy HE gave me away from me.. HE WILL BE MINE FOREVER!! I WILL BE HIS FOREVER!! Never will I forget HIS love for me.. I will always seek HIM and love HIM! Hmm.. Never can I forget HIM.. HE will always be in me, as I am in HIM..

FOREVER LOVING HIM!
WanLin, <3HIM LOTS!

what is love without you







Yours Truly.

Lowwanlin, finally fourteen.
ShuqunPSFuhuaSecondary.
ChineseDancer and proud of it.
First Gold-With-Honours FYI.
Science & Photography.
Geek, not.
I love my Heavenly Father!
I love my spastic sister!

Spectrum.

Orange-love . Green-craze . Gold-ious . White-ilicious . Purple-mania . Red-hot . HotPink-O-Rama . Silver-ish .
Black is so last five seasons ago.

Disseminate.


Gone with the wind.

LoveofGod ;
Adina . Ann . Esther . EugeneChan . Gabriel . JieYing . JingWei . LuWei . Mavis . MuXin . Warren . XunXiang . ZiXin .

PassionforDance ;
DanceBlog . GekHooi . Gelasia . HaiSong . Jermine . JiaJia . JingYong . Joey . PeiQi . QiongDan . VivianNg . WeiYi . XuanHui . Yolanda . Ziilia .

Two-Eye-Three ;
Two-Eye-Three . ChuanYi . Elmira . E-Peng . JasmineWong . JiaLing . MinShi . Niki . PeiPei . Ragnild . ShiYu . Wendy .

Dearests ;
Aaron . Jocelyn . WanZi .

Acknowledges.

Designer & Editer of Codes . Base Codes . Image Hosting . Fonts . Images .