<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/431011419739125316?origin\x3dhttp://crankybrat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, 24 April 2007
Hmm.. My birthday was over le.. But there are still people who are giving me presents.. HAHA! But at least it's like just a few days ago.. So, it's still quite okay.. =))

Anyway.. If you read the side of my blog, you will see that two of my wishes came true.. and that is to.. HAVE A SIMPLE YET PLEASANT BIRTHDAY.. and TO RECIEVE A PRESENT FROM SOMEONE SPECIAL.. Hmm.. I was like so happy to be able to fulfil 2 of my 3 wishes.. Of course, my third wish will also be done if I do not quarrel with any of my friends anymore.. I hope..

Anyway.. Hmm.. Just asking.. Is my attitude towards teachers very bad?? Just give me a reply.. I'm desperate.. Maybe I should just talk lesser to teachers.. Then there will be lesser chances of me being rude to teachers! I got a feedback from someone that says I have a very bad attitude towards teachers.. Maybe only to my MT teacher.. I really dislike her.. She pick on me on purpose la!! Argh.. Sometimes, she can be very nice and humourous.. But when she is angry, she will pick on people she see as her 'yan zhong ding'.. Hmm.. Maybe I should talk less about her.. Then I would not be so rude to her and I would not hate her more..

Today nothing much to write about.. Go do other things le!! Byezz...

FOREVER HATING FFFFFFFAH!!
WanLin.. <3 MYSELF THE MOST!! =))

what is love without you







Yours Truly.

Lowwanlin, finally fourteen.
ShuqunPSFuhuaSecondary.
ChineseDancer and proud of it.
First Gold-With-Honours FYI.
Science & Photography.
Geek, not.
I love my Heavenly Father!
I love my spastic sister!

Spectrum.

Orange-love . Green-craze . Gold-ious . White-ilicious . Purple-mania . Red-hot . HotPink-O-Rama . Silver-ish .
Black is so last five seasons ago.

Disseminate.


Gone with the wind.

LoveofGod ;
Adina . Ann . Esther . EugeneChan . Gabriel . JieYing . JingWei . LuWei . Mavis . MuXin . Warren . XunXiang . ZiXin .

PassionforDance ;
DanceBlog . GekHooi . Gelasia . HaiSong . Jermine . JiaJia . JingYong . Joey . PeiQi . QiongDan . VivianNg . WeiYi . XuanHui . Yolanda . Ziilia .

Two-Eye-Three ;
Two-Eye-Three . ChuanYi . Elmira . E-Peng . JasmineWong . JiaLing . MinShi . Niki . PeiPei . Ragnild . ShiYu . Wendy .

Dearests ;
Aaron . Jocelyn . WanZi .

Acknowledges.

Designer & Editer of Codes . Base Codes . Image Hosting . Fonts . Images .