<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/431011419739125316?origin\x3dhttp://crankybrat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, 29 April 2007
Oo... A girl which happens to be me, HAD a friend who happens to be SOMEONE.. And the SOMEONE happens to be a BITCH! Oo... Really 不要脸 loh.. Don't you find it funny.. A total BITCH 喊抓 BITCH.. Stupid right?! Hmm.. I'm taught to always forgive people.. But it's totally unreasonable.. I was NOT the one who told her... She knew all along.. In fact, she was the one who told me before I even asked you.. And, I was NOT the one who told them! Hmm.. Like I really care anyway.. Such people that is as unreasonable as you.. I DO NOT hate YOU..I dislike you at times.. Hmm.. To think I even wanted to apologise to you.. I must be an IDIOT to.. Maybe she is right.. I am a 大 IDIOT.. Cause I even thought of saying sorry to you and helping you to 'clear your name' of a FLIRT.. Hmm.. Maybe you are one! Maybe I was wrong.. To think I thought that you were being accused of a FLIRT.. Well.. Whatever you said in you space proves that you really are one.. Cause no one said you are a FLIRT except SOMEONE AND SOMEONE.. No ne else said so.. BUt you said EVERYONE said so.. Exactly which part of 'EVERYONE' do you not understand?! Hmm.. About being GOD'S CHILD, I must forgive.. But I see that even if I apologised, you won't accept my apology.. So, I don't really see the need to apologise and see all my friends leave me while you go with them.. And I will be a LONER LIKE YOU! .. Oo..i'M SORRY.. Not a LONER, but also a USER.. USER as in using people.. Example to those who don't know what I'm talking about.. 1)Cleaning DIRTY WATER FROM THE MOP on SOMEONE'S FACE! 2) Treating someone as YOUR MAID, to make it simple for people like you, BOSSY! 3)You just use people whom you HATE and later, You start telling me that you wanna get back with them.. Isn;'t that just DUMB! Oo.. Sorry.. I shouldn't have said that.. Cause you know it yourself EVEN IF I DON'T SAY IT! To make it worse, you try getting along with the Boys, but they don't really bother about you.. That's just plain pathetic.. Trying to GOSSIP to me about my CLOSEST FRIENDS.. It's as if you wanna BREAK OUR FRIENDSHIP.. JEALOUS?! I won't be surprised if you are.. Now, you have only Arinah.. And you can never break my FRIENDSHIP with her.. Come'on.. We went to the MUSICAL together! We're like close now.. And she took me in as her GOD-SISTER.. What are you?! Face it.. You're hopeless.. Practically.. A LIAR 喊抓 LIAR! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

REALLY LOVING THIS SOMEONE

WanLin <3sss HER!

what is love without you







Yours Truly.

Lowwanlin, finally fourteen.
ShuqunPSFuhuaSecondary.
ChineseDancer and proud of it.
First Gold-With-Honours FYI.
Science & Photography.
Geek, not.
I love my Heavenly Father!
I love my spastic sister!

Spectrum.

Orange-love . Green-craze . Gold-ious . White-ilicious . Purple-mania . Red-hot . HotPink-O-Rama . Silver-ish .
Black is so last five seasons ago.

Disseminate.


Gone with the wind.

LoveofGod ;
Adina . Ann . Esther . EugeneChan . Gabriel . JieYing . JingWei . LuWei . Mavis . MuXin . Warren . XunXiang . ZiXin .

PassionforDance ;
DanceBlog . GekHooi . Gelasia . HaiSong . Jermine . JiaJia . JingYong . Joey . PeiQi . QiongDan . VivianNg . WeiYi . XuanHui . Yolanda . Ziilia .

Two-Eye-Three ;
Two-Eye-Three . ChuanYi . Elmira . E-Peng . JasmineWong . JiaLing . MinShi . Niki . PeiPei . Ragnild . ShiYu . Wendy .

Dearests ;
Aaron . Jocelyn . WanZi .

Acknowledges.

Designer & Editer of Codes . Base Codes . Image Hosting . Fonts . Images .