Monday, 23 April 2007
GRRRRRR!!!!!! It's quite rare that I start my entry with a 'GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!'.. But I seriously cannot stand it!! You-Know-Who gave me a stupid dog today before supplementary!! Argh!!!! I'M SO ANGRY THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SAY IT NOW!!! GRRRR!!!!! Okay.. Let's start by saying this.. The You-Know-Who said that he would give me a birthday present on Monday.. And he did.. He left it on my chair before I went up to class for supplementary.. So, a group of people came rushing out taking that STUPID dog along!! I was like feeling so embarrassed!! Urgh!! Ten, I threw it on the toilet floor and locked myself in the cubicle until Gina said, 'Let's drown the dog to death!'.. So, I opened the door and enjoyed that VERY FANTASTIC scene when Gina drowned the dog.. Okay.. Then, the group of people took the dog out and showed it to You-Know-Who.. So, he felt very sad.. Which in the end, made me feel bad and like as if I'm a BIG MEANIE!!
So, he did not cheer me up.. Instead, he made me HATE HIM MORE! Firstly, because he made me EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS! Secondly, because he MADE ME FEEL BAD AND LIKE I'M A EVIL GIRL!! So, now...
I HATE YOU-KNOW-WHO FOREVER!!!!!!!
WanLin..HATES that FFFFFFFAH!!!