Thursday, 8 March 2007
Yesterday was our musical.. Held at Victoria Theatre.. It was so fun.. The students from our own school came and watch it in the afternoon.. And everyone was cheering so loudly.. Especially for Ms Racheal Lee, Mr Rahim and Brielle.. They were like the stars of the show.. I was a little nervous at first, but after awhile, I did not really care whether the people was laughing or not..It was really super duper cool!!! In the night, there was another show for the public.. I was not so nervous at that time.. Cause I acted was in front of so many people already.. So I was quite confident that it will turn out well.. Especially with the help and support I get from my friends and family.. After the whole thing ended, my friends and I cried our eyes out.. Some of our make-up was smudged.. But who cares!! We completed the show without any hiccups after so much training and memorising our scripts.. It was satisfying to see everyone cheer out so loudly after you finish performing in front of so many audience.. We hugged the teachers and cried together.. It was really a very fun place to be in.. It will forever be in my 'stored memory'.. I will never ever be able to forget this very memorable time we all spent together.. It will be the best one i ever had.. I think I might continue for drama even in secondary.. Just maybe......................
Love, WanLin<3