<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/431011419739125316?origin\x3dhttp://crankybrat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, 29 March 2007
Okay.. So the debate starts now..

I was doing a birthday card for my classmate today on my sister's bed.. For some reason why I don't know.. But.......... Cause I had to use glue.. Then my house only have white glue.. So I use lorhz.. Then cause bed is unstable mahz.. Then my sister lay on the bed with a big thud and the glue spill over onto the bed.. I was busy doing my card and did not realise it until I wanted to take the glue, then i felt a puddle of wet, sticky stuff.. So I turned and saw a puddle of white glue flowing out through the blottle onto the bed.. So, at first my sister did not know.. Until she saw my hand crossing over the other trying to wipe the glue off, then she went over to see what happened.. Then, when she saw white glue on her bad, she started screaming her head off and scolding me like I did it on purpose.. I was so pissed.. I don't think it's wrong.. As in, even if it's wwrong, it's only wrong that I did not cover the glue..

what is love without you







Yours Truly.

Lowwanlin, finally fourteen.
ShuqunPSFuhuaSecondary.
ChineseDancer and proud of it.
First Gold-With-Honours FYI.
Science & Photography.
Geek, not.
I love my Heavenly Father!
I love my spastic sister!

Spectrum.

Orange-love . Green-craze . Gold-ious . White-ilicious . Purple-mania . Red-hot . HotPink-O-Rama . Silver-ish .
Black is so last five seasons ago.

Disseminate.


Gone with the wind.

LoveofGod ;
Adina . Ann . Esther . EugeneChan . Gabriel . JieYing . JingWei . LuWei . Mavis . MuXin . Warren . XunXiang . ZiXin .

PassionforDance ;
DanceBlog . GekHooi . Gelasia . HaiSong . Jermine . JiaJia . JingYong . Joey . PeiQi . QiongDan . VivianNg . WeiYi . XuanHui . Yolanda . Ziilia .

Two-Eye-Three ;
Two-Eye-Three . ChuanYi . Elmira . E-Peng . JasmineWong . JiaLing . MinShi . Niki . PeiPei . Ragnild . ShiYu . Wendy .

Dearests ;
Aaron . Jocelyn . WanZi .

Acknowledges.

Designer & Editer of Codes . Base Codes . Image Hosting . Fonts . Images .