<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/431011419739125316?origin\x3dhttp://crankybrat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, 23 January 2007
Did not know that my computer broke down for long.. It's like for 20plus days! Nevermind.. At least i can use my computer now..

Anyway, I'm really excited about my coming performace!! Although I'm suppose to flirt, I still wonder how Victoria Theatre looks like.. Never went there before.. People say it's haunted.. But why should I worry and be afraid of it when i've got God to cast all fear away with His perfect love!! I'm so excited!!! Arghh!!

Ever since 'Experiencing God' started, I've been going through a lot of obstacles.. My sister and I.. Mr. S.A. Tan is trying to seperate us from God.. He's making our parents quarrel more often, friends to strt argueing with us for no reason.. And even my sister and I quarrel about something trivial.. We made a moutain out of a ant-hole.. But now that we know what is happening, we really pray hard when anything happens.. Some stuffs my family did even made me cry! I cannot believe it.. I cried out to God when I'm in that mood but I just did not hear Him talking to me! Maybe it was me that was not paying attention to Him.. I must really start doing my Quiet Time faithfully and 'Experiencing God' fully understanding it.. If not, terrible things might really befall on my family and I would back-slide.. Like one of the seven points in 'Experiencing God'.. - God's invitation for you to work in Him always leads to a crisis of belief that requires faith and action.. - I believe that as long as I stay faithful to God, He will help me and I have nothing to fear.. For my God is with me.. I know God will never leave me, nor forseke me.. Thank You, Lord!

Memory Verse:

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.. Psalms 20:7 =))

what is love without you







Yours Truly.

Lowwanlin, finally fourteen.
ShuqunPSFuhuaSecondary.
ChineseDancer and proud of it.
First Gold-With-Honours FYI.
Science & Photography.
Geek, not.
I love my Heavenly Father!
I love my spastic sister!

Spectrum.

Orange-love . Green-craze . Gold-ious . White-ilicious . Purple-mania . Red-hot . HotPink-O-Rama . Silver-ish .
Black is so last five seasons ago.

Disseminate.


Gone with the wind.

LoveofGod ;
Adina . Ann . Esther . EugeneChan . Gabriel . JieYing . JingWei . LuWei . Mavis . MuXin . Warren . XunXiang . ZiXin .

PassionforDance ;
DanceBlog . GekHooi . Gelasia . HaiSong . Jermine . JiaJia . JingYong . Joey . PeiQi . QiongDan . VivianNg . WeiYi . XuanHui . Yolanda . Ziilia .

Two-Eye-Three ;
Two-Eye-Three . ChuanYi . Elmira . E-Peng . JasmineWong . JiaLing . MinShi . Niki . PeiPei . Ragnild . ShiYu . Wendy .

Dearests ;
Aaron . Jocelyn . WanZi .

Acknowledges.

Designer & Editer of Codes . Base Codes . Image Hosting . Fonts . Images .