<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/431011419739125316?origin\x3dhttp://crankybrat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, 2 January 2007
I used to really hate my sister.. Always talking to me about me having not enough faith.. But I always thought that the little faith I had was enough.. I also didn't bother.. My relationship with God was not strong enough.. Alot of times I told myself that from that day onwards, i will be more faithful.. But after a few days, i turn back to my normal self.. The unfaithful, vulgar type of person.. I always hang out with friends at different places after school.. And kept my parents in the dark for so many years.. I vandelise all propeties of anyone.. I can say that it wasn't all that bad.. But it was still not good to do those stuffs..
But this is a new year... It's time to make a difference in my life.. It's time to be a living testimony for God!! It's time to change from a part-time Christian, to a full-time Christian.. It's time for a breakthrough in my life! It's time to see salvation!! It's also a time to evangelise and bring my friends to Christ! I spent 2006 wasting all my time conforming to the patterns of this World.. But for 2007, It's all going to change! I'm gouing to make a difference in my class, my school.. I'm going to use all my time wiselyto always do things that pleases God..For now, that's all I can say.. But fior the rest of this year, the rest is depending on actions, not words..Ad I'm going to do exactly what I'm saying now.. Nomatter how hard or tough it is.. With God, all things are made possible.. For God gives us the strength and courage to face all things that come my way.. I'LL CONTINUE RUNNING FOR HIM!!

what is love without you







Yours Truly.

Lowwanlin, finally fourteen.
ShuqunPSFuhuaSecondary.
ChineseDancer and proud of it.
First Gold-With-Honours FYI.
Science & Photography.
Geek, not.
I love my Heavenly Father!
I love my spastic sister!

Spectrum.

Orange-love . Green-craze . Gold-ious . White-ilicious . Purple-mania . Red-hot . HotPink-O-Rama . Silver-ish .
Black is so last five seasons ago.

Disseminate.


Gone with the wind.

LoveofGod ;
Adina . Ann . Esther . EugeneChan . Gabriel . JieYing . JingWei . LuWei . Mavis . MuXin . Warren . XunXiang . ZiXin .

PassionforDance ;
DanceBlog . GekHooi . Gelasia . HaiSong . Jermine . JiaJia . JingYong . Joey . PeiQi . QiongDan . VivianNg . WeiYi . XuanHui . Yolanda . Ziilia .

Two-Eye-Three ;
Two-Eye-Three . ChuanYi . Elmira . E-Peng . JasmineWong . JiaLing . MinShi . Niki . PeiPei . Ragnild . ShiYu . Wendy .

Dearests ;
Aaron . Jocelyn . WanZi .

Acknowledges.

Designer & Editer of Codes . Base Codes . Image Hosting . Fonts . Images .